Traveling can be both exhilarating and stressful. Whether you're jet-setting across the globe or road-tripping to a nearby city, having the right products can make all the difference. Luckily, we've rounded up the best of the best for you, so you don't have to spend hours searching online. From skincare to tech gadgets, here are the must-have travel products that everyone needs.
- Kite Beauty On The Glow Concealer ($15): No one wants to look tired and worn out after a long flight or drive. That's why Kite Beauty's On The Glow Concealer is an essential travel companion. This lightweight, buildable concealer comes in a portable, recyclable pod that's easy to toss in your bag.
- Beis Weekender Bag ($98): A stylish and functional weekender bag is a must-have for any traveler. Beis' Weekender Bag fits the bill perfectly. This sleek bag is made of durable vegan leather and features a spacious main compartment, multiple pockets, and a removable shoulder strap. Plus, it comes in six trendy colors.
- Brooklinen Mulberry Silk Eyemask ($24.65): Whether you're trying to catch some Z's on a red-eye flight or taking a mid-day nap on the beach, a good sleep mask is a game-changer. Brooklinen sells luxurious silk sleep masks that will guarantee you sweet dreams.
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask ($26): The Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask is perfect for hydrating your skin after a long flight. It's made with nourishing ingredients like chestnut extract and vitamin C, and it can be used as a mask or a moisturizer.
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones ($350): No travel experience is complete without a great pair of headphones. Sony's headphones are a top pick for their noise-canceling capabilities, long battery life, and impressive sound quality. Plus, they fold up for easy packing.
- Dieux Forever Eye Mask ($25): Long flights and early wake-up calls can wreak havoc on your under-eye area. That's where Dieux's Eye Masks come in. These hydrogel eye patches are infused with caffeine and hyaluronic acid to hydrate, depuff, and brighten your delicate eye area.
- Anker PowerCore 10000 ($26): Running out of battery on the go is a nightmare. The Anker PowerCore 10000 is a compact, high-speed portable charger that can keep your devices powered up all day long. It's compatible with all kinds of devices, from smartphones to tablets.
- Neck Pillow ($14): If you're planning on catching some shut-eye during your travels, a neck pillow is a must-have. This one from Amazon is a fan favorite for its unique design that provides ergonomic support and comfort.
- Apple Air Tags ($29): Losing your luggage or other belongings while traveling is a nightmare. Apple's Air Tags can help you keep track of your stuff. Attach these small, wireless trackers to your bags, keys, or other items and use the Find My app to locate them if they go missing.
- Paravel Packing Cube Quad ($65): Packing cubes are a travel pro's secret weapon. Paravel's Packing Cube Quad includes four different sizes of cubes made of recycled plastic bottles. They'll keep your clothes organized and wrinkle-free in your suitcase.
- HAOZI Universal Travel Adapter ($18): The HAOZI Universal Travel Adapter is perfect for charging your devices no matter where you are in the world. It's compact and easy to use, and it works in over 150 countries.
- Mejuri Jewelry Travel Case ($78): Keep your jewelry organized and tangle-free with this stylish and functional jewelry box from Mejuri.
No matter where your travels take you, these essential travel products will help you stay comfortable, organized, and looking your best. Happy travels!